Located in Raleigh, NC, our company is experiencing rapid growth. We are a fast-paced, manufacturer of heavy mobile equipment fire suppression systems and seek a Facilities Maintenance Assistant. The ideal candidate will use their hands-on skills to assist in the maintenance of our facilities.
- Ability to perform tasks (i.e., carpentry, basic plumbing, basic electrical, mechanical knowledge, safe power tool use, flooring, and sheetrock)
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Excellent verbal/written communication, listening, and customer service skills.
- Willing to be an effective team member.
- Strong work ethic, punctuality, and professional demeanor.
- Demonstrate the ability to be flexible, multi-task, and problem-solve.
- Ability to meet physical demands:
- Climb ladders and stairs.
- Bend, kneel, crawl, and maneuver in and around all kinds of equipment.
- Lift a minimum of 75 pounds to waist height.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination, able to grasp and assemble objects.
- Comfortable working with computers
- Knowledge of OSHA safety regulations
- Demonstrate a strong safety focus.
- Has the knowledge to identify general safety hazards anticipated for the scope of work they are managing.
- Machinist experience is a plus