We Just Got Fire Suppression for Our Heavy Equipment. Now What?
You take the safety of your people, property, and production seriously – and you’ve invested in a fire suppression system for your heavy-duty mobile equipment. Whether the suppression system is about to be installed or was just implemented, you may be wondering what comes next for ensuring the success of your project.
This whitepaper explores key next steps to take in order to maximize the effectiveness of your new systems and prioritize the safety of your operator. These steps include:
- Training your operator and maintenance personnel
- Updating your pre-shift inspection checklist
- Knowing how to act in the event of an equipment fire
- Scheduling routine system maintenance
- Selecting a reputable service provider